today is the last day of our 40% off sale celebrating our 1st birthday!
I just wanted to share a few ‘picks’… if you are wanting to try a few new things! I have had quite a few emails from people asking for some ‘suggestions’… so here goes!!
these are based on the files that i use the MOST frequently:1. white rounded frames
the 3 of us actually use this ALL THE TIME, if you are wondering how we get those great rounded, slightly distressed corners... now you know! it's a MUST HAVE
2. House of 3 Dingbat font(s).....ok, i talked about these yesterday- but i love them and use them all the time:
these turn out GORGEOUS w/ very little effort-great thank you cards! i love these!
well, i have 3 boys and they are SOO 'extreme' in their interests!! so these kits are just amazingly perfect!
6. Collage kit... maybe you all have this one!! it's SO great... it is necessary to have PS or PSE to use this.. but it's SUCH a fun set of templates...
7. French OOh la la : must have ... all of it!
8. Sunny Backgrounds.....great SPRING stuff
9. Bird Cages... again... i use these A LOT!!
i'd love to hear what your FAVORITE house of 3 product is... leave a comment, and I WILL CHOOSE FOR A $15 gift certificate!!i'd love to know!!xxoxo