March 17th: wow... i guess i better be wearing GREEN!! and you should too!! HAPPY St. Patricks Day tomorrow!! i have some fab friends joining me!! it's going to be a party for sure!
Here is what you will need as you play along with me Wednesday night!
- Misting Mat/craft mat -
- Paper towels (just regular bounty or whatever)
- Brayer (if you have one)... i really recommend using a brayer!
- House of 3 download- link will be avail soon.. i will update! this is for the SPRING banner:
- Bind-it-all and bind it all coil 6” piece
- Adhesive/stapler/tiny attacher...etc.
- PDF “misting template” download: you can grab these below here in this post! there are 2 misting templates: 1 for the spring banner part of the project and one for the book part...
- Instruction sheet download - this one is a word doc and has photos of the whole thing!
let me know if you have any questions! i will be creating in REAL TIME! do you can see just exactly what i do and how i do it... our focus will be blending and merging colors and creating 'variegated' looks... you will LOVE learning these techniques...